Insuring Your Commercial Vehicle

Insuring your commercial truck is only one of the important steps you’ll need to make is done right to have peace of mind on the road. Many people find that getting the right insurance coverage is tricky, to say the least! FTRS can help untangle the issues and minimize liability on the job. Below are some of the kinds of vehicles that require commercial insurance:

  • Box trucks
  • Semi trucks
  • Flatbed trucks
  • Front loaders
  • Garbage trucks
  • Pickup trucks
  • Tank trucks
  • Tractors
  • Dump trucks
  • Auto hauler trailers
  • Flatbed trailers
  • And many more…

 An insurance filing is a guarantee to the government that you have sufficient truck insurance protection for your vehicle. Once authority has been filed, FTRS can take care of the rest.


Back to News | Registration & Permits | Contact Us | Learn More