Trucking Permits & Tags

Fast Truck Registration Service provides trucking permits that are required to collect taxes from interstate truckers for fuel and miles operated over the highways of the United States.

Each state can have a different tax rate on the fuel purchased and miles driven. Any truck over 26,001 lbs or in combination over 26,001 lbs must be permitted when traveling across state lines. To receive your required permits today please contact FTRS today. You may also be able to get temporary permits and order annual permits from FTRS.

Annual fuel permits expire Dec. 31 of each year and temporary permits are typically good for 3 to 10 days. License tags or temporary permits that allow you to cross state lines are also available from FTRS. Truck license Tags are valid for different durations based on the state of issue.

Trucks that lack the correct permits or have expired permits can be subject to serious penalties. You may be fined and forced to obtain temporary permits. Above all else this means a bid delay. In some cases you can be off loaded onto another properly permitted carrier at the your expense.

Stop losing time and money and let Fast Truck Registration Services handle your permits quickly and accurately today!

News | Request Permit | Contact Us | Learn More

The California Department of Motor Vehicles does not endorse or sponsor any of the goods, services, or commercial activities described or offered in this website.